Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WFMW Laundry Room Dust Bunnies



I cannot stand the lint and "stuff" that collects in my laundry room so I keep a Dustbuster on my dryer. I use it to suck off all the lint left on the lint trap after I clean it and I run it over the top of the dryer to capture all the little lint bunnies that run around. It keeps my laundry area so much neater and easier to clean.

*TIP: ALWAYS clean your lint trap after a load dries to increase dryer efficiency and decrease the chance of fire from accumulated lint.

Okay, my link thingie is not playing right so , for more "works for me wednesday" tips and tricks, click the link to Shannon in the graphic above. *sigh*

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

This sounds like a great tip to me! :) Sure beats using a dust clothe, right?

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am with you I dislike this "stuff" that collects. Dustbuster is an excellent idea.