Saturday, January 27, 2007

~Presenting Her Most Royal Pain Highness~

Borrowed this bit of fun from boomama.

I had several choices...nothing like an all-you-can-eat-buffet of Royal Titles......

I can SO envision the cupped hand, tight fingered wave and talking through my nose .......
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Serene Highness Lady Nancourt the Mirthful of Bampton Underhoop
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Kinda' got a kick out of being the Head of Lesser Cheese, ya' know? And purple.....
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Countess Nancourt the Purple of Lesser Cheese Winston
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


I think sardonic and leering in the same title is rather fitting......

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Empress Nancourt the Sardonic of Goosnargh Leering
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



But, somehow, this one just fits the best........
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Lady Madame Nancy the Scattered of Oxbridge by Camford
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title






4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Nancy,

Try again. I swear, I had the hardest time getting the links worked out in that post! But they're working now and you might enjoy them.

Isn't this "name" thing the most fun. It's OK that you didn't address me as Her Royal Highness. I forgive you. LOL

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I too am known by many names and titles. None of which are fit for a family friendly forum, with the possible exception of Queen Of The Fartbags. My ex-fiancee bestowed that upon me in a special ceremony immediately following a grand gala banquet down at Pancho's Mexican Buffet. I got a royal sombrero instead of a tiara. Meh, it's nice to be the Queen of something.

Kimberly said...

Honourable Lady Momma the Scintillating of Bumpstead under Carpet

I have no idea what that means but it sounds like I need a crown of jewels so I'll take it!

Peggy said...

Thnks for the site Nancy, I love it! I purchased a hoodie sweatshirt for winter that had a nubian and read " If This IS Dirty The Goats Have Already Been Fed. I just love wearing goat shirts. Have a great day!