Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Day late, dollar short....."

I live in a bubble - apparently.

I seem to find out about stuff up here the day after or later.

I passed up a chance to be an extra in the film in Huntington, W Va, "We Are Marshall", starring my fav, Matthew MacCaunaghey, because it was sleeting. Yeah, I kicked myself.

Also, (don't poke fun) Billy Ray Cyrus dropped by his hometown to give a concert. I missed getting tickets...by one day.

Naomi Judd was the hostess for her mom's Christmas Tour of Homes here this year. I forgot which night it was.

Last night, George Clooney and Renee' Zellweger were in Maysville, KY, about 20 miles from here and where I buy furniture, for the premiere of his new movie, "Leatherheads". He and his aunt, Rosemary Clooney are from there.
I found out today.

But I DO know that Pres. Bill Clinton will be in Chesapeake, W VA, tomorrow, about 10-12 miles from here. He would remember me, especially if I wear my Razorback shirt.

Am I going?
Eh, why break my stellar record? :-\

No comments: