Wednesday, February 06, 2008

~Date Cards - A Free Gift For You!~

I just got my March issue of Country Living.

There was an ad for Dressbarn and they had included these sweet tear-out cards that you can use for making a date with your best friends. Oh, I love that idea!

Now, if I only had a best friend here to give one too. :0(

Anyway, I tore them out, made a scan and wanted to share them with you in case you do not get the magazine. With Valentine's Day approaching, these would be so sweet to tuck inside a gift or card for your Best Pal.

(Click to enlarge)



Right click the image, save to your computer, and then print out the cards for use. You can use their colors or save it in greyscale and use your own colored papers. Fun, huh?

Enjoy and treasure your time with your best gal pal!

Just my little gift to you. :0)

No comments: