I have been seeing these all over blog land and since my brain cannot think of anything original to write about, here ya' go:
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Random Useless Tidbits About Me:
1. Storms. Yes, we need the rain. No, we do NOT need them in the form of thunderstorms.
2. Storms. Every day....for the past week and a half.
3. I almost got struck by lightning this time last week.
4. It lit up my porch, stood my hair straight up, rang my ears, left me feeling like I was chewing on aluminum foil, knocked me back on my butt into the foyer, and wiped me out for two days. I was not even outside...I was standing in the front doorway, under the porch.
5. Storms....keep me from walking.
6. Walking...which I don't feel like doing anyway since the storms also make my fibromyalgia kick my butt....and my back...and my shoulders....and lots of other places. :-(
7.My yard looks happy thanks to the rain...so green and happy and alive.
8. My yard will need mowing again in a few days....thanks to the rain.
9. I miss my daughter and my Feller.
10. Feller will be home the second week of August. YAY!
11. It will only be for a few days. Boo.
12. We've almost made it a year on his contract out of state. Yay!
13. We have another year to go. boo.