Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag! You're It! (A little meme about me, me)

Four jobs I've held:

1. Registered Nurse - ER, OR, surgical, school nurse, etc.
2. Manager of a medical weight control clinic
3. Manager of a Hallmark Gift Boutique
4. Farming - tomatoes, with my Mom


Four movies I can watch over and over again:

1. Steel Magnolias
2. The Green Mile
3. Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Finding Nemo (this was my daughter's gift to me when I was getting ready to leave her at college, ten hours away. I still cry when I watch it.)

Four places I've lived:

1. Orange, Texas
2. Little Rock, Arkansas
3. Wyoming/Utah/General Area
4. NE Kentucky

Four TV shows I watch:

1. Survivor
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. Big Brother
4. Any old Westerns I can find


Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. Paris, France - twice
3. New York City
4. Boston


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Any good Chinese buffet
2. Shrimp, crab, seafood anything
3. Vegetables...any of them, lots of them
4. Chocolate "anything"


Four websites I visit:

1. Sports forums in Arkansas (I was/am, a rabid football fan and still keep up with the h.s. team in my hometown and of course, the Hogs and the Gators)
2. Fav blogs/bloglines - in links
3. Ebay - mine
4. USA Today, or CNN, Yahoo or MSN news...wherever the best coverage is that day.


Four people I'm tagging: All of you. Any of you who haven't done this yet should just jump right in! Leave me a comment and I will come read yours too! :-)

No comments: