Monday, July 11, 2005

Summer lakes*summer fun* ahhhhhhhhhh!



This is a barn I found while out exploring by myself in Maryland one morning. I stopped in the road, snapped the pic and then did a little creative editing. It is one of my all-time favorites. I love finding old barns.....I think they evoke such peaceful, serene emotions and remind me of my days, growing up on the farm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We went to Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland in June. It was so lovely and the house we rented was beyond words.......sooooooo nice!
I love the water......the mountains, the woods, the water.......it was paradise!



Ciao' for now from your Domestic Diva!

1 comment:

Miss Robyn said...

oh wow what a gorgeous home. Thanks for visiting my blog * I am off to read yours !