Friday, November 03, 2006

My Celebrity Look-Alikes (or ARE-YOU-KIDDING?!)



Okay, I can hang with Madonna, Heather, Sally, Shakira (wish I could shake like that!)....in fact, Madonna came up on every picture I tried......but I have not adopted any kiddos so the resemblance stops there.

That Benita chick just scares me! *eww* Can we say Harsh?!

Michelle Kwan?? Hum, I LIVE with an Asian, but I sure don't LOOK like one.

Was surprised Elizabeth Montgomery, Samantha on "Bewtiched", did not pop up as I have heard my whole life that I look like her....go figure.

I tried a few of my daughter's just for fun. She and I both got a Susan Lucci hit so I guess that means she is indeed my "mini-me" as we have heard her whole life.......poor child.

(We are both green-hazel eyed blondes, average size, not tiny, not big....how did we get a dark, teeny boned chick like Erica?!)

The strangest hit was Gary Sinise.....now I know for sure.

I would make one fugly guy.......

5 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Oh my word....that is too funny!
I was surprised when I DID get a guy....now I am trying to figure out which feature I have that is so manly...

Thanks for dropping by!

Carole Burant said...

I'm almost scared of trying this now! lol

Lisa said...

I tried this like 3 or 4 times yesterday and everytime it came up with only one person..a little Asian boy...I think he may have been the really bad singer from American Idol. lol

Catherine Detweiler said...

Pretty bizarre, considering how different a lot of those celebrities look! Better to be our own unique selves, I guess.

Jerri said...

LOVE this! Gary Sinise? Who are they kidding?

I'm so sorry I made you cry the other day, Nancy. I knew the story would be tough for some but didn't know you wre among them.

You are SO in my heart.

Maybe writing some of your own stories would get them out of your head and heart?

I'm always here if you need to talk.